SAP Business ByDesign
Manage your mid-market company’s rapid growth with a single cloud ERP system that allows you to scale and compete without adding complexity or cost
SAP Business ByDesign is a single, unified solution that includes pre-built procedures for everything from finance and sales to product management and purchasing. With proven best practices and in-depth analytics, you can link every operation in your firm.
Streamlined end-to-end procedures with intelligent cloud ERP.
Immediate value: Allows for quick adaptation to new opportunities.
Impact on the business: Real-time analytics are added to assist in increasing profits and efficiency.
Why should you have Cloud ERP ?
- Adapt your ERP solution to your companies business needs to be agile and transparent
- Improve your data quality by connecting silos to have one centralized data source to focus on quicker business decisions
- Intuitive ease of use, ease of learning, and noticeable reduction in your daily workload
- Connected business processes help and enable end-user efficiency
Why SAP Business ByDesign is important to grow your business?
– End-to-end solution, powered by proven business processes and delivered in a simple, quick-to-implement package.
– Dynamic, configurable solution that will drive growth today and keep growing with your business.
– Analytics are a part of every process, so you can get full transparency into every aspect of your operation and the insight to make business-growing decisions.
– Backed by SAP and a proven track-record of ongoing investment, innovation and delivery in the cloud.
Explore the SAP Business ByDesign Module
– Connect and automate key professional services processes
– Get real-time project insight to maximize client value
– Understand customer lifecycle data to effectively position your service offerings
– Evaluate project and client profitability to help meet your portfolio goals
– Accurately forecast and meet demand
– Gain transparency into your entire supply chain
– Reduce operational costs while optimizing inventory levels and working capital
– Present one face to the customer across your business, regardless of channel or region
– Get a view of your entire manufacturing operation from start to finish and in real time
– Improve manufacturing efficiency
– Simplify channel and partner management to meet market demand
– Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty with a 360-degree view of customers
Public Sector(Available in North America only)
– Run your state or local government, educational institute, or non-profit organization in compliance with public sector standards
– Combine standard finance functions with features specific to public sector interests
– Comply with regulations using built-in flexibility, accountability, and transparency